This is the simplest option and is for those who do not want a funeral service to be held and do not wish to view the deceased.
What is included:-
- Transport of the deceased from place of death to our funeral premises, anywhere on the Island and at any time of day or night.
- Obtaining the necessary paperwork and registering the death with the relevant Parish Registrar and collecting one Death Certificate.
- Supplying a plain elm veneer coffin with mounted nameplate.
- Supplying a vehicle and bearers for conveyance of the coffin to the Crematorium.
- Doctor’s fees for signing the cremation paperwork.
- Government of Jersey cremation fee.
- Supplying the Ashes in a scattering tube after the cremation.
- Guiding the family on matters relevant to the cremation and attending to all necessary arrangements
Fixed price of £2,995.00
What is not included:-
- No service or mourners at the Crematorium
- Visits to view the deceased in our Chapel of Rest
- Any extra disbursements such as newspaper notices, flowers etc.
Any items or services you may wish to add, such as the coffin of your choice, can be discussed with the funeral director at the time of arranging the funeral. They can then advise you on the price so that you are aware of the total cost of the funeral at all times.