Maillards Funeral Directors – Jersey’s only family-owned funeral directors is calling upon members of the Jersey community to nominate someone they know that would deserve a special wish. ‘Maillards Make a Wish’ is inviting people to nominate a friend or family member, who at any point in their life time had a special wish.
The wish can only be used locally with a Jersey company and could be used within but not limited to the sports, arts, hospitality, retail, leisure or tourism industry.
- Afternoon tea at Longueville Manor
- A day at the Minquiers
- A round of Golf at Le Moye
- A ticket to attend the Horse races
Anyone can nominate and the competition is open to anyone of any age living in Jersey, with three winners chosen. Maillards Funeral Directors is encouraging the local community to think of someone who, if their wish came true, would make a massive difference to their life – for example, a positive impact to their social, emotional or mental wellbeing.
To nominate someone, please submit the form below. For all competition enquiries please contact email@example.com.”
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Maillards Funeral Directors, whose registered address is 34 Great Union Road, St Helier, Jersey JE2 3EX.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are listed on this website via www.maillards.co.uk/celebratinglife
- An individual is not permitted to nominate themselves.
- The nominator is required to share their details for purposes of authenticity.
- The nominator should submit a wish that can only be used within Jersey, with a local Jersey business.
- Cash will not be given as a prize to the winner.
- An individual can only win once.
- The competition is open to residents of Jersey (Channel Islands), excluding employees and employees’ families of Maillards Funeral Directors and its partner companies.
- Only one nomination will be accepted per person.
- Multiple nominations from the same person will only be counted once.
- No responsibility can be accepted for nominations not received for whatever reason.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to nominate an individual for this competition.
- There is no closing date for nominations.
- Three winners will be chosen by the Maillards Funeral Directors Senior Leadership Team.
- The decision of Maillards Funeral Directors is final.
- An alternative winner will be selected if we do not receive a response from a winner within 10 working days of notification.
- Nominators agree to their data and those who they are nominating to be held by Maillards Funeral Directors for the duration of the competition.
- Nominators should seek permission to share the data of those who they are nominating.
- Nominators agree to be contacted by telephone or email by Maillards Funeral Directors for the purpose of the competition only.
- By entering this competition, a nominee is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Julian De La Cour
On behalf of Maillards Funeral Directors
“Maillards Funeral Directors is delighted to announce our Maillards Make a Wish initiative. This competition forms part of Maillards Celebrating Life, a new initiative which will see Maillards sponsor and support various local people and causes. The purpose of the project is to help an islander make their wish come true. There are a lot of unsung heroes in Jersey and we would like to shine a light on them and give something back to the local community at the same time”.