This is a for those that want a Church service followed by an interment in a cemetery
What is included:-
- Transport of the deceased from place of death to our funeral premises, anywhere on the Island and at any time of day or night.
- Preparation and care of the deceased including hygienic treatment or embalming if required and dressing in their own clothes or a silk gown.
Viewing of the deceased in our Chapel of Rest during weekdays in normal working hours.
- Obtaining the necessary paperwork and registering the death with the relevant Parish Registrar and collecting Death Certificates. Advising Social Security of the death and obtaining Death Grant claim form from them.
- Supplying a “Windsor” oak veneer high gloss finish coffin with silk lining and pillow, mounted with simulated brass or nickel handles and engraved nameplate.
- Supplying a hearse and pallbearers for conveyance of the coffin to the Church and Cemetery.
- Guiding the family on matters relevant to the funeral, attending to all necessary arrangements and providing the required staff for the funeral service.
Price from £3,351
What is not included:-
- A contribution towards the cost of the following disbursements:-
- Interment fee
- Church fees for purchase of a new grave
Any additional disbursements such as newspaper notices, flowers and printed order of service sheets.
Any items or services you may wish to add can be discussed with the funeral director at the time of arranging the funeral. They can then advise you on the price so that you are aware of the total cost of the funeral at all times.