This is the simplest option and is for those who do not want a funeral service to be held and do not wish to view the deceased.
What is included:-
- Transport of the deceased from place of death to our funeral premises, anywhere on the Island and at any time of day or night.
- Obtaining the necessary paperwork and registering the death with the relevant Parish Registrar and collecting one Death Certificate. Advising Social Security of the death and obtaining Death Grant claim form from them.
- Supplying a plain oak veneer coffin mounted with simulated brass or nickel engraved nameplate, suitable for cremation.
- Supplying a vehicle and bearers for conveyance of the coffin to the Crematorium.
- Supplying the Ashes in a scattering tube after the cremation.
- Guiding the family on matters relevant to the funeral and attending to all necessary arrangements
Price from £1,050
What is not included:-
- No service or mourners at the Crematorium
- Visits to view the deceased in our Chapel of Rest
- The following necessary disbursements:-
- Crematorium fee and doctor’s fees.
- Any extra disbursements such as newspaper notices, flowers etc.
Any items or services you may wish to add can be discussed with the funeral director at the time of arranging the funeral. They can then advise you on the price so that you are aware of the total cost of the funeral at all times.